Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dear Flower of Love

My heart must confess to the reason I act the way I do when I am around you for I love you. Nothing in this world could make me stop feeling the way I do about you. The reason I am writting this instead of saying it to you is as simple as two plus two. I fear Iam not good enough for you, that I will be an embarrisment to you, and you're freinds will think I am a loser, a nerd, a weirdo, and above all not good enough for you. You will most likley not know how I feel, how much I love you, how much I want to be with you every moment of everyday, how much I care about you and would give up my life in a second to save you, to see you, be able to tell you how much I care anout you and love you. But I will have to live with not knowing what we could have been

No comments: