Sunday, December 6, 2009

Love is not just one thing but many things Love is friendship, love is power, love is hatred, love is family, love is kindess, love is caring about somone so much you would give everything including your life for, love is everything and nothing.
Some say hatred is without love but in fact hatred is another form of love. For ages have written dicourse after discourse on the pain associated with LOVE.
How do I love thee? let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breath and height my soul can reach. When feeling out of sight for the ends of being and ideal grace. I love thee to the level of everydays most quiet need, by sun and candle light. I love thee freely, as men strie for right. I love thee purely, as they turn from praise. I love thee with a love I seemed to lose with my lost saints. I love thee with the breathe, smiles, tears, of all my life. I love thee with the passion put to use in my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith; and if God choose i shall but love thee better through all of my life. Elizabeth Barrett Browning
I have a heart with room for every joy. There is no remedy for love but to love more. True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart. Llove is like dew it falls on both nettles and lillies. The course of true love never did run smooth.
William Shakespeare
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his lifefor his friends.
John 15:13
Talk not of affection wasted; affection never was wasted.
Henry Wodsworth Longfellow
Whatever our souls are made of yours and mine are the same. Love is friendship set on fire. I love you not ony for what you are, but what I am when I'm with you. I love you for the part of me you bring out.
Elizabeth Barret Browning
We are shapped and fashioned by what we love. Love will enter cloaked in friendships name ovid. You never know what god has in store for you, if you hide behind the friendship..... sometimes it takes risking that friendship to find love that will endure all things. My heart I would ask thee what then is love? say no." two souls and one thought only two hearts that throb as one". Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... when we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book without pages, a dog without a bone, and a movie without pictures. That is what I imagine love to be: incomplete in absence. Laughter is the way to true love. Once in awhile right i the middle of an ordnary life, love gives us a fairytale. In dreams and in love there are no impossibilites. You know it's love when you can't fall asleep cause reality is better than dreams. Love to your soul gives exes: You know things are not as they seem. The dream is your real life; the world around you is the dream.There is a place within each of us from which laughter springs. I Think it must be somewhere awfully close to the heart. The thrill which leads to laugh is surley connected to that which leads us to love. They are as intertwined as music and dance or prayer and devotation. Whatever brought on by the candid honesty of a child or the wit of a sweetheart, laughter expresses love and apperciation for that person and as it bubbles from within and rises to the surface. Laughter becomes the manifestation of love.
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. When love is not madness, it's not love [Cuando amor no es locura, no es amor.]Love so intense, so devine, that we cry out in joy. Our bodies become weak beneath loves weight, yet our hearts take flight in it's promise. All our senses are on fire with love. Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give, which is every thing. Love is smoke made with the fume of sighs, being purged, a fire sparkling in a lovers exes, being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers tears. What is it else? A madness more discret. That love is all there is. To all we know of love.
For ages have written discourse after discourse on the pain associated with love. I think it is quite simple, really, if you have ever been in love, in real love, then you understand how pain can be so closely associated with it. There cannot be an emotion as deep as love; thus it must have an equal, oppisite emotion attached to it. But pain is part of loves beauty. Were love so easy, it would lose it's value. It would certainley cease to be somthing worth laying down one's life and just as iran will always sharpen iron, pain will forever whet our love for one another.
Mysteriuos love, uncertain treasure, hast thou more of pain or pleasure! Endless tourment dwel above thee: Yet who would live, and live without thee!
Joseph Addison
The sweetest joy, the wildest woe is love. Love can cure heartbreaks, misfortune, or tragedy. It's the eternal compassion.

No comments: