I want to tell you that we can't be friends anymore but then you will want an explanation. One I cannot give you. An explanation that you just might hate me for the rest of my life for. If I tell you that we can't be friends anymore than I will spend an eternity wishing I hadn't for losing you even if we are only friends would hurt me more than you can ever know. Some things you should never know like how I feel about you, or the pain I go through everyday I see you with him. There are times that I want to just scream out the words that are deep down in my heart.
I wonder if you already know how I feel and you are just tormenting me. Your friend knows how I feel about you, I wonder if she has already told you. I still can't decide wether or not it would be better if you knew how I felt about you. If it would mean you and me could be together faster, that you would leave him for me.
All though I just want you to be happy. If he makes you happy then be happy but if not I will always be here waiting on you to need me.
No comments:
Post a Comment