Monday, May 23, 2011

Sometimes I wish things were different and sometimes I'm so afraid of what might happen if we tell each other our feelings. I'm sorry its not better and I wish I knew if I could make you happy. I wish we knew more about each other and we were better friends. Maybe it wouldn't make me feel awkward when you talk about him, it won't make me hate him any less . I wonder if he knows how luck he is to have you. I wonder if he wonders about you all the time, I wonder if he really does feel for you the way I do.There are times in life that I wonder, wish, hope that I had you even if it was just for a day that day would make a lifetime of happiness. I wonder if he will ever make the mistake of losing you and if he does I will be right there waiting to make it better to help you through the heartbreak and pain. I will be there for you forever

No comments: