We give and we take
But most take and don't give
I give and you take
But I still love you
I don't want to change you
Or improve you
You are perfect
I will give to you
Until I can't give
No more
I don't mind
The pain
You put me through
Just being with you
Just hearing your voice
Is worth the heart ache
You probably don't notice me
But I notice you
I can't help but stare
I can't help but notice when you walk into the room
I can't help but see when you smile the world is more beautiful
There is no word
To describe how special and beautiful
You are to me
I can go if you want
But I can never stop loving you
Even 2,680 miles apart
I think of you
I dream of you
Wish you were here
With me
You are more beautiful
Than a sunrise or sunset
Over the ocean
I want to make you happy
But I feel I cannot
You need more
You deserve better
For this I will
Never tell you
The truth
That these poems are
About you
That no matter
Where I am
What I am doing
You are always on my mind
I'd rather die alone
Knowing I loved you forever
Than knowing you never did
No comments:
Post a Comment