Monday, January 9, 2012

Last night I stood outside,
In the cold,
Just staring at the stars

I thought to myself, how beautiful
I was thinking of the beauty in the sky, and in the world
And I thought of you

You are the greatest beauty in the world
In the universe
And most importantly, in my world

I looked up again
And said to the sky
" I hope when you see this that night,
You think of me, and know
That I am forever thinking of you
Even when you are right next to me"

I hope someday you read this
That someday you read all the things
I write about you

The things that tell you
My true feelings

That I love you

That no one could make me feel any differently about you

That no one could steal my heart the way you have
No one could steal my breathe when I look at them the way you do
No one else can make my heart race and stop all at once except you

No one else can be my everything, can be my girl

If you only knew how I felt about you
How I can't seem to go through one hour without thinking of you

No comments: