Monday, January 16, 2012

Well you're back
And I'm still the same
Cowardly Man

I'm sorry
I can't give you
What you want

If I only knew
What it was
That you wanted

I feel like
I'm running thru
Pure darkness

Searching...
For you

Trying...
To become the man
You need me to be

You want me to be

I don't understand
What I am suppose to do
To make you mine

To let you know
How much you mean to me
How much I love you

I'm too scared
To just straight up tell you
And too scared
To even try

Because I couldn't stand
Loosing you as a friend
Even if it meant never telling you
How I felt

My heart feels like
Its being stabbed
And breaking into a million pieces

But...
I'd rather hurt like this
In silence
Than ever risk loosing
You

Even if...
We are
Just Friends

No comments: