Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I feel like I'm suffocating
Like I'm being buried alive
I try to cry out
But no one hears me
No one sees the constant pain in my eyes and in my heart
Not even the one that keeps my heart beating
The one that keeps me from committing the final act of selfishness

I just want to hide, to never look in to her beautiful blue eyes again
Cause every time I do, I realize I will never be worthy
But, she is like a drug and am a hopeless un-savable addict
I just can't quit her,
I can't quit looking at her or making her smile,
Even if I can never hold her or get to know her lips

Even if I could give you up, I don't want to
You make me feel alive, like I have something to live for everyday

No comments: