I may not deserve you or be worthy enough for you
Doesn't mean I don't deserve a chance
A chance to be loved, a chance to be treated like I can feel
A chance to want to feel, a chance to feel worthy of being loved
Of being worthy to keep on living, to have a reason to want to keep on going
I'm tired of being a coward, of not wanting to be happy
To keep on letting my self suffer, letting my self be your personal doormat
I'm tired of living a life that I just want to take
No one really knows me, knows what I have been through
And thats my problem, I don't want to let anyone in
I've already been used, boken, battered, discarded like trash, and had my heart ripped out and laughed upon
I can't take it and you don't give a shit, you never did, no one does
I'm just the guy that is there when you need him but never good enough to truly love, to truly give your everything to
No comments:
Post a Comment