Sunday, April 12, 2015

I Want

Your touch is so soft
It sends chills down my spine
Your smile is so beautiful
It makes my heart race
Your lips are so enticing
I want to kiss them
That thought makes my skin tingle
When you run your fingers through my hair
Pure ecstasy course through my veins

When you lie next to me
I want to hold your body til time stops
As I stare into your eyes
I want to kiss every inch of you

I want to run my hands up and down your legs
As I kiss your neck
I want to take your shirt off
As I kiss you from below the naval
All the way up to the collarbone

I want to nibble on your
As you pull my hair and nibble back
I want to make you moan
As I kiss lower and lower

I want to take off your pants
As we keep kissing passionately
As we keep rubbing our hands all over one another
As our lips keep touching
As our bodies become one

I want to say three words
As you respond in kind and we smile
I want to make love to you
As if the world were going to end if we stopped

I want to hold you after
As I tell you all the things I've never said
I want to feel our hearts beat as one
As our breathing synchronizes

I want to push your back behind your ear
As I gaze into your eyes never wanting the moment to end
I want to slowly caress your face
As I kiss you like its the first time
I want to slowly move my hand down your back
As you pull me in for round two

I want to have everyday be like that
As we spend forever together
I want to give my life, my love, my everything to you
As you show me true happiness

No comments: