I'm angry at you
I'm angry at me
I'm angry at us
I'm angry at him
I'm angry that your leaving
I'm angry that you want to leave
I'm angry that your still with him
I'm angry that your happy
I'm angry that I'm angry at you
I'm angry that he is a lucky b*****d
I'm angry that you love him
I'm angry that I love you
I'm angry that he probably doesn't love you
I'm angry at the fact I probably don't deserve you
I'm angry that you do deserve better
I'm angry that he doesn't deserve you
I'm angry that your so special to me
I'm angry that I'm not special to you
I'm angry that he is your special someone
I'm angry that you are perfect to me
I'm angry that I'm not perfect for you
I'm angry that you think he is perfect for you
I'm so angry I hate you
I'm so angry I hate myself
I'm so angry I still hate him more than anything
No comments:
Post a Comment