Now she is gone
Now it's to late
Now I wish I told her everything
Now it's over
Whatever we almost had
Whatever I was to ignorant and cowardly to see
Whatever you tried to tell me that night
That night you wanted me to sleep in your tent
I didn't understand
And I'm sorry for whatever pain I put you through
That was never my intentions
Thats never what I wanted for you
This is not where I wanted us to be
I didn't want you gone
I wanted you right here
Lying next to me
Listening to eachothers heartbeats
Listening to eachothers breathing
Never wanting to be somewhere else
Never wanting to be with someone else
Wishing for this night to never end
Instead I'm wishing for a second chance
Wishing I could see you again
Wishing I knew your feelings
Your feelings for me
For us
Wishing you felt as much love for me
As I feel for you
Wishing
Hoping
Needing saving
Saving that only you could do
No comments:
Post a Comment