I Want you in all the Wrong ways
But,
I Love you for all the Right reasons
I Love your Soul
I Love your Humor
I Love your Intelligence
I Love your Kindness
I Love You
I Love how I feel When I am With you
I Love how you Make me Feel
I Love how you are All I Think about
I Love how you are What I Dream about
I Love You
I Love that you are my Safety net
I Love that at my Worst you make me Fell the Best
I Love that I'm under Your spell
I Love that no matter What I have You
I Love you
I Love to Be with You
I Love to Talk with You
I Love to Laugh with You
I Love to Love you
I Love You
I Love hearing your Heart beat
I Love watching you Sleep next to Me
I Love holding you so Close
I Love kissing you Like its the Last time
I am In Love With You
No comments:
Post a Comment